Terms & Conditions
Access to use of this website and products and services listed through this website are subject to the following terms and conditions listed. This sets out the terms of how our site is used and the conditions required. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using the services provided and placing an order with Holiday Suitcase you are agreeing to all of the Terms of service + conditions listed.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to conform to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your purchase You should check this page regularly to take note of any changes made . Last updated 30/06/15.
Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis if the need arises we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. We are not liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Terms of sale
Availability of products
- All items on our website are subject to stock availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if any of the items you have ordered are unavailable.
- If you make an error with your order, simply inform us by email. This way we can amend your order and cancel any items before the item is dispatched and sent.
Order will be dispatched
- Please ensure address is complete and correct. We will only dispatch your item once we are happy your address is valid.
- Only when you receive an email saying your item has been shipped , has the item been dispatched.
- In order to enter in contract with Holiday Suitcase you must be 18 yrs or over and posses either a valid PayPal account, credit card , debit card or other payment method acceptable to us.
- We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of each item on our website . However the actual colours you will see depends on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor display will accurately reflect the colour of the product of delivery. (This will not affect your Statutory Rights )
** All clothing we sell at Holiday Suitcase is grade A stock and all our clothing is sourced and made from reputable manufacturers so is in perfect condition.
However in the unlikely event that the item received has a defect please email or contact us and let us know the problem. We are happy to resolve any issues you may have.
Promotional offers Terms + Conditions :
10% off your first order at Holiday Suitcase
- Can only be redeemed once , on your first online order - no future purchases
- 1 per customer
- To apply this discount simply select your basket - View your cart - Use coupon code -Enter your coupon code -Apply coupon
The refund of any item purchased using the discount code , will be the total customer paid using the code , not the true value of sale.
The discount available is part of our promotional period, for a limited time only . This offer may be amended or removed at any time at the promotes discretion.
No cash or other alternative will be given as an alternative to the offer provided.
Care of products purchased - Returns Policy
- If you want to return or exchange the item you have purchased you must take care of the goods whilst in your possession, and they should be in the original condition they were sent out in.
This means you may open the packaging to view and try on the item but item:
* Must be sent back with tags still attached.
* Item should be free from perfume / body odours and stains when trying on
* Hygiene strips must not be removed from swimwear
When returning product the item is under your responsibility until it reaches us . So we recommend if not using our pre - paid label you use a postal service that is reliable and covers the value of your item , and you should retain proof of postage.
If you fail to meet any of the above conditions , your refund may be refused. (This will not affect your Statutory rights )
Please see our Returns Policy for more information
When ordering any products from our site you will be asked to register and provide a valid name , address and contact details. Information you have provided must be accurate. You must not impersonate , give a false name that you are not authorised to use, or address. When an order has been placed you are agreeing that all details provided are true and accurate and that you are authorised to use the payment method provided.
Holiday Suitcase Ltd
We are the owner and licence holder of the design and layout which appear on the site and material published on it. Therefore the material should only be used solely for using the site and for your own personal use. You must not copy, reproduce, download, or use any content on our site except for your own personal non commercial use.
You must not misuse the website , transmit viruses , corrupt data , or alter data to affect the performance and function of the facilities that are available through this website. Breaching this would commit a Criminal Offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 . Holiday Suitcase will report any breach to the Law enforcement authority and will disclose your identity.
Cookies on our site
By using our site, you consent to the use of the following cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
We use traffic Analytics cookies to identify how the site is being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Refusing Analytic cookies used on this website
Refusing cookies via web browser
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
Firefox - How to change your cookie settings in Firefox
Google Chrome - How to change your cookie settings in Google Chrome
Safari (OS X) - How to change your cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
Safari (iOS) - How to change your cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
Android - How to change your cookie settings in Android
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.